Can I file a consumer complaint with NAAG?

No. Complaints should be filed with the Attorney General’s office in which the problem has occurred. A contact list of Attorneys General is located on the NAAG web site. The site also provides easy access to the individual web sites of all of the Attorneys General.

red logo